I have read some amazing books this year, including some advanced reader copies of books that will be released in 2019. If these have any indication of what’s ahead, next year is going to be an awesome book year!
These six books are my favorite ARC that I have read this past year and you should definitely add them to your reading list. Do you know that if you add books to your Goodreads shelf, it notifies you on the publication day that they are available? It is my favorite way to make sure I don’t miss something I am looking forward to reading. <3
Below I have linked my book reviews to my top book recommendations:
- The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald.
- The Lost Man by Jane Harper
- Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Things You Save In A Fire by Katherine Center
- The Girl He Used To Know by Tracey Garvis Graves
- The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth
Do you have any suggestions to add to my list? I loving planning ahead with my reading and I can’t wait for the fresh start in January.