*** The 1/26/19 is SOLD OUT but due to popular demand we have added another class on 4/13/19…please contact email@example.com if you are interested in joining us!***
Did you get a new camera this holiday season? Is 2019 the year you’re going to learn how to use the one you already have? We have only TWO seats left in our upcoming beginner DSLR workshop and we would love to have you join us. We will cover everything you need to know to start taking pictures you’ll love. We have been teaching this class for five years and are excited to meet more people who are looking to take their photos to the next level and join our photography community.
Our four hour workshop includes:
- Getting off automatic mode
- An introduction to natural light
- Beginner composition
- Tips for genuine and fun images
- Hands on practice and lots of Q&A
- Taught by two experienced educators and photographers
- Participation in an ongoing YLYC alumni Facebook group.
The Details: January 26th, 12-4PM, South Burlington Vermont $150
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat!